Avionics Instrumentation Sales Specialist
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty takes pride in distributing aviation electronics and avionics instrumentation to the general aviation community. We are looking for sales representative that is passionate about Avionics Instrumentation to join our industry leading team. The ideal candidate takes pride in keeping up with the changes in Avionics Instrumentation and enjoys sharing knowledge with others. Aircraft Spruce provides a wide range of Avionics Instrumentation including products by Garmin, Lightspeed, Stratus, 3M to name of few.
- Provide timely and accurate information to both internal/external customers seeking information related to general aviation electronics and capabilities via phone and email.
- Effectively and efficiently, work with customers in determining product purchase options based on vendor specifications. Suggest upgrades when possible.
- Research order status, logistics, vendor and product information as needed for resolution of all customer inquiries and/or sales disputes.
- Accurately process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Carefully document customer inquiries via internal ticket system noting issue, desired resolution and actual resolution.
- Work closely with supervisor to assist with the continuous process improvement supporting the distribution of accurate information to customers and accurate building product to specifications.
- Consistently improve product knowledge and understanding in keeping with knowledge gaps and changing business needs via product webinars/live training/brochures/Internet
- 4 or more years’ experience in aviation electronics sales or support; Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret product operations and specifications materials, including diagrams, wiring, charts and schematics.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills; second language a plus.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work proactively and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitask;
- Experience with the use Microsoft Office or similar applications including good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word, in a business environment. Experience using ERP systems such as SAP/NetSuite. Type 50 WPM.
- Pilot’s license preferable but not required.
- Lifelong learner and self-starter. Ability to research industry related skills and trends aimed at self-improvement and benefit to department/organization.
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty is an Equal Opportunity Employer; We use E-Verify to check eligibility to work in the United States.
Please email a cover letter and resume to the below contact for review.