Aircraft Avionics Technician
Alpine Aerotech is a comprehensive, full-service helicopter maintenance, repair, and manufacturing facility with two locations in British Columbia. Our main headquarters is located in West Kelowna, situated in the middle of the Okanagan Valley, with our other facility is in Abbotsford, BC. With over 30 years in operation, and being one of the largest helicopter customer support centers in the world, Alpine Aerotech has established themselves as a leader in the industry providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise, quality workmanship, and provides best in class viable solutions to their customers worldwide. We fully support our employees by providing the best employment opportunities, compensation packages and benefits, in a vibrant and professional working environment.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Aircraft Avionics Technician, in our Kelowna and Abbotsford locations. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours, and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
As an Avionics Technician you will support the Avionics Department with:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and repair of aircraft systems
- Thorough understanding of aircraft systems-electrical, generation and navigation, communications, and auto-flight systems on small piston helicopters, small and medium turbine helicopters
- Bench repair experience
What we would like from you:
- Graduated from Transport Canada accredited Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Category ‘E’ program
- Desire to learn new skills and be self-motivated
- Proven mechanical aptitude and hand skill
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to read wiring, manuals and drawings
- Good computer skills
What we offer:
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Opportunity to bank overtime
- Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Employer matching plan
- Advancement opportunities in the company
- Annual performance and wage reviews
For your chance to be a part of our growing team of hard-working dedicated professionals, please submit your resume to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.alpineaerotech.com/careers for more information or for all other current available positions.