Should I go?
A unique opportunity to connect with manufacturers, distributors, technicians and business leaders as we shape the future of avionics together.
- Being held at the MGM Grand Las Vegas - Las Vegas, Nevada
- More than 75 hours of regulatory, technical and business management training and professional development.
- The AEA International Convention is the place to be to learn about the latest regulatory issues impacting your business. Each year, representatives from the civil aviation authorities, including the FAA, TCCA, EASA and others, convene at the AEA Convention to share vital regulatory information with all attendees.
- Don't miss your opportunity to save time and money by networking with hundreds of qualified decision-makers face-to-face in the AEA Exhibit Hall. In this new world of social media, this is your chance to see, touch and talk product in person.
Need more reasons?
Want more reasons why you can't afford to miss the AEA Convention & Trade Show?
- Not being up-to-date on industry trends can be lethal in a fast-moving industry. Don't be "out of sight, out of mind" with key industry players.
- This is your chance to keep up-to-date with changing industry trends, see new products, participate in new product demos, meet existing suppliers, compare products and services, and build your business by developing relationships through networking opportunities.
- Oh, and did we mention FUN...Don't miss the AEA's First-Nighter Party.
Photo Use Permission
Any person who attends an AEA event grants permission to the AEA, its employees and agents to record his or her images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of the AEA, including advertisements for the AEA and its programs.
The Aircraft Electronics Association (show management) is making preparations for its upcoming AEA International Convention & Trade Show and doing its best to help exhibitors have a successful show. While all convention attendees are invited to the trade show, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public places, including another company’s booth, is in violation of the AEA’s suitcasing policy and will be asked to leave immediately. Additional penalties may be applied.