Attendees will learn the proper methods for conducting pitot-static and transponder tests and inspections. This full-day course offers hands-on training, including a regulatory review and an explanation of the proper administrative procedures for completing these critical certifications. With so many questions surrounding ADS-B this course will provide the answers and what you need to know.
Presented by: Don Dominguez of Radioman Avionics
FAA Accepted 8 Hours - Course # C-IND-IM-170106-K-010-005
- Regulatory Review:91.411 and 91.413; FAR 43, Appendix E and F; FAR 43.9, “Content Form and Disposition of Maintenance and Alterations Records Review.”
- Technical Review: Step-by-step altimeter, pitot/static and transponder inspection training from set up to final documentation; time-saving tips for conducting testing in a logical order; Appendix E and F, “Management Training.”
- Course Materials: Step-by-step procedures, sample checkout forms and FAR reference materials; standard practices; and tips and tricks from experienced industry technicians.
ADS-B Session: With so many questions surrounding ADS-B this course will provide the answers and what you need to know to meet the mandate including:
- Hands on demonstration of configuration and test procedures.
- FAR reference material applicable to ADS-B.
- Design and architecture of an ADS-B upgrade.
- Avionics equipment interfacing considerations for ADSB in.
- ADS-B installation and wiring review and design.
- System configurations for ADS-B equipment.
- Conformity inspection of ADS-B equipment.
- Documentation and return to service.