Stevens Aviation, BNA location seeking an Avionics Service Technician with the following
- Perform 91.411/.413 checks on multiple Airframe types.
- Conduct, identify and repair problems found during Avionic Ground Tests.
- Familiar with Garmin Platforms, Collins, Honeywell, and S-Tec autopilots.
- A superior shop located in one of the most desirable places to live in the country;
- Stevens offers competitive wages and excellent benefits that include Dental, Vision, Medical and a 401K.
Submit resume, inclusive of salary requirement, to
Amy Knowlton, Director, HR
Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer: This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 14CRF60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by Covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.