Attendees will be introduced to the regulations, documentation, test equipment and maintenance practices associated with performing RVSM maintenance. This course assumes the attendee has good operating knowledge of FAR 91.411 and 91.413.
Presented by: Don Dominguez of Radioman Avionics
FAA Accepted 6 Hours - Course # C-IND-IM-180103-K-010-001
- Regulatory Review: F.A.R. 91.706., Part 91 Appendix G
- RVSM maintenance document review
- Test equipment needed for RVSM
- Maintenance practices for RVSM
- Performing RVSM conformity inspection
- Determination of aircraft compliance
- Documentation and return to service
- Course materials include step-by-step procedures, sample forms, FAR reference materials, standard practices, and tips and tricks from experienced industry technicians.