Woodrow Wilson Ballroom
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
Sponsored by Owner Resource Group, all attendees at the 55th annual AEA International Convention & Trade Show are invited to the AEA Leadership & Regulatory Forum on Thursday, April 5, at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center.
The AEA has gathered the leadership of the Federal Aviation Administration and Transport Canada Civil Aviation to discuss certification and installation challenges our industry is facing today. This is your opportunity to attend and have your concerns heard!
Featured Opening Speaker: John Hickey, FAA Deputy Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety.
- John Allen, Director, Flight Standards.
- Dorenda Baker, Director, Aircraft Certification Service.
- Earl Lawrence, Manager, Small Airplane Directorate.
- Jorge Castillo, Manager, Regulations and Policy Group, Rotorcraft Directorate.
- Tim Shaver, Manager, Avionics Maintenance Branch.
- Jeffrey Phipps, Chief, Operational Airworthiness, Transport Canada Civil Aviation.