ADS-B Update from the FAA
Thursday, July 13, 2023
2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Join us for an overview from the FAA of ongoing work pertaining to ADS-B In and Out, including an update on regulatory work for allowing certification and use of ADS-B version 3 avionics. Discussion will include the most commonly identified installation issues.
Presenters from the FAA include:
- Alex Rodriguez, Technical Advisor – Surveillance
- Brent Elliott, Aviation Safety Inspector
- Michael Akers, Aircraft Maintenance Division
How to participate in this members-only webinar:
- From your computer, tablet or smartphone, visit AEA.net/webinars.
- Enter your AEA member login and password.
- Press the "Webinar Registration" button. Space is limited; you must register for the webinar.