Specialist, Advertising & Communications
Pilatus is hiring a Specialist, Advertising & Communications to join our marketing team in Broomfield, CO. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the advertising and promotional campaigns that will generate sales leads to ultimately achieve annual sales goals in North and South America for our market-leading PC-12 NGX and PC-24. You will also be responsible for the planning, production, and execution of the annual print and digital advertising plan and various sales-focused communication media. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd!
- Plans, negotiates, and manages the print and digital advertising for Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd Implements the media plan, places insertion orders, and delivers creative materials per the media plan schedule
- Participates on collaborative team for global advertising strategy planning and execution
- Works with marketing teams in Colorado, Switzerland, and Australia to develop advertising campaigns which effectively target key market segments
- Tracks media plan effectiveness and plans for continuous improvements and efficiencies
- Acts as the primary interface with media sales representatives and manages the process of negotiating contract terms and value-added benefits
- Writes stories for company publications and press releases
- Writes copy for advertising, brochures, and video scripts
- Closely coordinates all marketing communications efforts with the Corporate Communications team and the General Aviation Business Unit team at company headquarters in Switzerland
- Analyzes website metrics and makes recommendations for increasing effectiveness of online promotions and content
- Creates content for social media, and coordinates postings with the Corporate Communications team in Switzerland
- Advises company website manager on content and design of the public company website sections for business and general aviation aircraft
- Produces and distributes Customer Support e-newsletter
- Supports Creative Services with production of videos, brochures, and other marketing collateral
- Produces high quality, sales-relevant digital media content to supply numerous company communication channels
- Attends and works trade shows and company events as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Aviation interest and/or experience highly preferred; preference will be given to those candidates with a Private Pilot’s License or completion of an FAA-approved Ground School course
- Outstanding writing skills with the ability to translate complex technical information into clear benefit statements attractive to a prospective customer
- Must be creative, inquisitive, self-starter, willing to take on multiple responsibilities working in a lean organization
- Demonstrable skills at using social media to generate prospective sales leads and build brand value
- Outstanding organizational skills and the proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Be able to work effectively, professionally, and amicably in a multi-cultural environment with high-net-worth customers and prospects, senior management, Pilatus employees and distributors, and outside suppliers
- Exhibit a highly professional work ethic and professional image
- Be able to travel approximately 10% to work trade shows up to one week in length
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $52,000 - $72,800 per year depending on experience
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996.
Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NGX and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations
Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021
Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email email@example.com with your request.
$52,000 - 72,800