Avionics Technician / Installer
- A&P License desired but not required
- Previously held and capable of acquiring Repairman's Certificate under Repair Station 1 year minimum related experience (civilian an/or Military), but also looking for veteran technicians for multiple positions.
- Must have extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and understand technical installation and maintenance manuals, wiring diagrams, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Demonstrate proper use of basic hand tools: hand crimpers, soldering, other machines and wire strippers
- Must have basic computer knowledge/skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Familiarity with biennials involving altimeters, transponders, encoders and static systems helpful (FAR 91.411 & 91.413 / RVSM)
- Ability to properly connect/install various instruments and/or avionics in a variety of aircraft per manufacturers specifications
- Ability to identify various components, circuits and leads to facilitate proper installation
- Fabricate cable assemblies and wiring harnesses using manufacturer instructions while ensuring high company standards are met Crimp connectors to ends of assemblies
- Complete all paperwork, checklists, forms, and reports as required in accordance with company RSM/QCM and all other applicable regulations and guidelines
- Work and complete tasks on time with minimal supervision and exhibit good problem-solving skills
- Work with assist coworkers to complete assignments when necessary