Aircraft Avionics Technician
- Repair and modify aircraft avionics and electrical components
- Utilize technical knowledge of avionics and electrical systems in troubleshooting practices and corrective measures
- Read and comprehend wire diagrams, schematics, ICA's, MEL's, etc.
- Answers to Director of Maintenance and collaborates plans for various jobs/tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ Years field experience preferred
- Self-motivated problem-solver with ability to follow written/verbal instructions
- Physically able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Physically able to work in tight and/or uncomfortable spaces at times
More about this position:
AI Systems is looking for an avionics technician with aspirations to grow as a leader in aircraft avionics and maintenance. From troubleshooting a customer's complaint to installing a custom harness, this position calls for a driven individual who is detail-oriented and ready to take charge in a competitive industry. Salaries dependent upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 - $71,000.00 per year