Aero Air, LLC, a premier aviation company at the Hillsboro Airport in Hillsboro, OR is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician to support our repair station's avionics needs. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Lear Jets, Pilatus, Phenom, Mustang/CJs and Gulfstreams. We are looking for highly motivated people who will take pride in being part of our team. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package which includes medical, voluntary vision and dental, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with a 3% employer contribution.
Required Skills and Qualifications;
- Three to five years of experience in related aircraft avionics.
- Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to organize and plan work, adhering to deadlines; attention to detail
- FCC License
- Garmin experience is a plus
Contact Bruce Franklin