*****$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS ****
Job Title: A&P Mechanic IV
Location: Springfield, IL
Schedule: 2nd Shift
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision - Telemedicine is also available!
- 401(k) company-matched and can be joined on day 1
- Employer paid Life/ Disability
- Most major Holidays off
- Training and Education assistance programs available
- Gym membership assistance
- Refer a friend program with unlimited potential
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses available
- Relocation and or Sign on Bonus
This position is responsible for performing routine maintenance, and major inspections on corporate aircraft. Trouble-shooting, repair, and modification of aircraft components is accomplished by this position. In addition, engine removal and reinstallation, operational checks, leak checks, and engine runs are all within the responsibility of the Mechanic.
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters and Airworthiness Directive as required.
- Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals and schematic diagrams when required.
- Document all work accomplished in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, following, promoting and continuously improving company policies and procedures.
- Utilizes mechanics hand tools, precision measuring instruments, gauges and calibration test equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- A valid FAA approved Airframe license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aviation.
- Must have the ability and experience to be eligible to acquire delegated inspection authority status.
- Must have proven mechanical and technical aptitude; experience using a variety of hand and/or power tools.
- Analytical skills required to perform complex mechanical troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Corporate aviation experience preferred on: Dassault Falcon Jet, Bombardier, Gulfstream & Embraer.
- Aviation training preferred. This training may take the form of military training, aeronautical academy or technical school training and/or an Aviation Associates Degree.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- The ability visually inspect and disassemble
- The ability to hear to detect the sources of problems.
- Excellent hand-to-eye coordination
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.