Pilatus is hiring a QA Inspector to join our team in Broomfield, CO. As a QA Inspector, you will inspect aircraft, aircraft systems, equipment, and parts to ensure conformity to specifications and compliance with all safety and performance standards. You will also ensure airworthiness and approve aircraft and component parts for return to service. Our aircraft are designed for versatility and serving multiple customer uses, so no two days will be the same. You will be a key part of our team that values a perfect final aircraft delivery that brings our customers' dreams to life. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft!
- Completes aircraft maintenance log entries, FAA Form 337, and signs off return to service
- Ensures aircraft maintenance and modification records and approvals are accurate and complete
- Prepares aircraft and documents for Import and Export
- Performs final inspection and certifies interior finished products and component shop parts
- Calculates weight and balance changes and amends equipment and inventory lists
- Performs interim and final inspections of aircraft, including avionics installations, interiors, and aircraft systems and ensures conformity to Pilatus processes, procedures, and quality standards
- Confirms that all work, materials, and practices conform to approved standards established by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations and manufacturer specifications
- Acquires working knowledge of Pilatus Production Organization and EASA regulations to quality as certifying staff to issue EASA Form 1
- Verifies quarantined parts serviceability
- Archives final aircraft and component repair documents
- Performs internal audits verifying compliance to FAA Repair Station and Production Certificate
- Performs internal audits of company procedures
- FAA Airframe license required, Powerplant license a plus
- 3 years of aircraft maintenance or modification experience
- Working knowledge of avionics and/or interiors installations a plus
- Detailed knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations including Part 21, 23, 39, 43, 65, 91, and 145
- Task oriented and high standards of quality and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and leads by example
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Quantum and SharePoint a plus
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $28.78 - $43.17 per hour depending on experience
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NGX and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email email@example.com with your request.
$28.78 - 43.17 / hour