Current job openings in TAMPA, PUNTA GORDA, SARASOTA, VENICE and LANTANA:
- Basic troubleshooting and repair of installed avionics systems
- VFR/IFR Transponder/altimeter recertification's
- Antenna Removal and Installation
- Wire Harness Assembly
- And More!
Sarasota Avionics' FAA certified repair stations are looking for experienced avionics technicians to install modern General Avionics systems. Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate a plus but not required. Individuals should have basic troubleshooting skills and ability to interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents. Prior experience of VFR and IFR transponder/altimeter recertification's, antenna removal and installation, and wire harness building is a plus. Technician should be able to work with in a specific allotted time and produce quality workmanship to our customer’s standards and FAA requirements.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent in the English Language
- Reliable Transportation
- A desire to work in a challenging and growing field
- A&P is a plus but not required