Global Aviation Technologies is GROWING and is looking to add several new members to the team! We are looking for an experience Program Manager with Program Management experience, great communication and organizational skills, and a team player! More information provided below.
Job Status: Full Time FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Senior Program Manager
Amount of Travel Required: Domestic and International up to 25%
Work Schedule: Weekdays 8:00am to 5:00pm, or as required by projects
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing, and documenting all aspects of company projects.
- Organize Programs and Activities in accordance with the mission and goals of Global Aviation Technologies.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior program managers.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of Global Aviation Technologies ensuring goals
are met in areas including:
- Customer Service
- Team Member Performance
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Work closely with upper management to ensure that the scope & direction of each project is on schedule and on-budget
- Communicate expectations, monitor and enforce time lines and project requirements to all engineering staff
- Must know the fundamentals of air transport, operations, and revenue management, and Aerospace and Defense
- Ability to forecast requirements or potential project opportunities
- Maintain all FAA safety and quality procedures
- Field and management support
- Onsite project oversight a potential
- Building/maintaining positive client relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines and budget (project and time management)
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks.
- Develop, oversee and manage timelines (IMS) for the program.
- Manage the implementation, coordination and reporting for programs or contracts.
- Interface with company technicians and procurement to develop product design specification and optimize production processes.
- Managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance.
- Project recovery and negotiations.
- Qualified candidate must have experience interfacing with FAA, understand the inner-working’s, processes, and requirements of the FAA as it relates to systems certification and aircraft modifications and be able to build/maintain these critical relationships.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
Experience: Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management
Computer Skills: Proficient computer skills using Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project and Word
Certifications: FAA certifications and/or designations a plus but not required.