Wire Harness Technician
Cub Crafters has an opening for a Wire Harness Technician. This position will be responsible for manufacturing harnesses that will be installed on Cub Crafters production aircraft.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous wire harness experience a plus.
- Previous electrical experience a plus.
- Wire measuring and cutting.
- Select wires of specified color, marking, or length, and loops wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or diagram.
- Attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strips, using soldering iron or calibrated crimping device.
- Use a heat gun to install heat shrink and solder sleeves.
- May test wiring continuity, using continuity tester.
- Use a computer to log into the production and timekeeping software system.
- Have good dexterity and be able to score well on a manual dexterity test.
- Have good hand eye coordination.
- Must be able to perform operations without damaging the internal wire itself.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize and stay on task.
- Must possess a high degree of self-discipline and ability to complete duties.
- Must strive for ways to improve personal productivity and shop systems as company grows.
- Ability to adapt to short notice demands and changing requirements.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Contributes to a positive team spirit and treats people with respect.
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Generates suggestions for improving work.
COMPENSATION: An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.