MRO Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is focused on managing MRO customers and their accounts from pre-arrival to post-delivery. This individual will be responsible to ensure customer retention and loyalty through customer-centric service as it relates to completion of work within compliance of 14 CFR Part 145 standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works interdepartmentally with service managers, planning, parts, sales and other department leaders to ensure timely coordination of all aspects of assigned projects
- Acts as customer liaison providing timely information regarding assigned projects
- Ensures proper documentation of customer approvals
- Validates initial deposit has been received, collects progress payments, and processes final invoice
- Provides customer entertainment as required
- Ensures customer accounts are within established credit limits prior to the departure of the aircraft
- Provides feedback to department leaders regarding process improvement
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in general aviation
- Minimum three (3) years’ leadership experience in general aviation
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft completion, production, and manufacturing operations
- Familiarity with the industry vendors, regulations, and current procedures for completing aircraft
Education & Certifications:
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- A&P certifications preferred
Apply on-line at www.westair.com/careers.
Learn About Western Aircraft Here
Western Aircraft Inc. has a Drug Free Workplace Policy which includes applicants passing pre-employment testing in accordance with 14 CFR 120. Applicants testing positive for the presence of prohibited drugs are ineligible for employment. DOT applicants who become employees of Western Aircraft Inc. will also be subject to random, reasonable cause, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer; W/M/Vets/Disabled
Western Aircraft, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer;