Lead Facilities Technician
The Lead Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting facility maintenance operations and the Facilities Supervisor on various tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of semiskilled duties in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting or plastering.
- Maintains, services and conducts minor repairs on buildings and equipment throughout facility.
- Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance events as required via tracking system
- Ensure outside areas are kept clean and that the campus portrays a professional appearance
- monitor landscape company performance
- clean parking lots
- provide snow removal and apply ice melt as needed
- perform or assign weed abatement as needed
- Cleans and maintains buildings, facilities and equipment per established guidelines
- Procure items from local vendors as needed
- Moving Furniture and/or assembly of Office Cubicles
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Minimum four (4) years’ maintenance experience and skilled trade apprenticeship equivalency
- Requires a broad knowledge of construction, plumbing, electrical &mechanical maintenance activities
- Experience may include specialized work experience, e.g., electrical, plumbing, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Learn About Western Aircraft Here
Western Aircraft, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer;