Customer Experience Lead
Job title: Customer Experience Lead
Reports to: Director of Parts & Logistics
Open Date: January
Close Date: Open
The OTC Parts & Logistics Customer Experience Lead will work with our team of Sales Professionals to provide world-class customer service to our clients, as well as provide leadership and training for each Customer Experience Specialist, and act as the primary customer liaison for Marketing and Advertising in coordination with Greenwich AeroGroup.
This individual will ensure prompt and effective customer service by performing duties such as sales order and invoice management, credit card processing, export compliance support, and after-sales follow up. The follow up activities will include shipment tracking, resolution of billing issues, return authorization support, and warranty management for internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate customer service issues in a timely manner
- Effectively execute and improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop and implement customer satisfaction process improvements and metrics
- Perform key processes such as billings, company credit verifications, export controls
- Perform consistent sales follow-up with occasional customer surveys
- Answer incoming calls when necessary and direct customers to appropriate sales team members
- Support the Sales Team by responding to customer requests for invoices, tracking, or return documentation
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail
- Prepare and evaluate administrative reports and spreadsheets, as assigned
- Identify training and development needs within the organization to meet customer and company requirements
- Develop training programs to support department and individual performance improvement objectives
Qualifications & Job Requirements
Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years’ previous office experience in a customer support role
- Demonstrated interest in customer satisfaction
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite including the ability to create and manage spreadsheets
Apply on-line at www.westair.com/careers.
Learn About Western Aircraft Here
Western Aircraft Inc. has a Drug Free Workplace Policy which includes applicants passing pre-employment testing in accordance with 14 CFR 120. Applicants testing positive for the presence of prohibited drugs are ineligible for employment. DOT applicants who become employees of Western Aircraft Inc. will also be subject to random, reasonable cause, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer; W/M/Vets/Disabled
Western Aircraft, Inc. is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer;