Port City Air (PCA) is located on Pease in Portsmouth, NH. We are a full service 24/7 fixed base operator (FBO) and multi-faceted aviation services company, offering a variety of services for many different size aircrafts such as maintenance, fueling, cleaning and more!
Port City Air is seeking a full-time, experienced A&P Technician to maintain GA Aircraft under a part 145 Repair Station.
The Technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair of airframe and power plant components, annual inspections, Airframe repairs, STC installation and alterations in accordance with Port City Air and manufacturer’s manuals, including Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Hold a valid FAA Airframe and Power Plant certificate. IA would be a plus.
- Prior GA experience working with Cirrus, Cessna, Piper, Beech, Mooney, etc.
- Must be well versed with single and twin reciprocating airframes which include: annual & 100-hour inspections, repairs alteration and STC installations of various types.
- Must understand maintenance, parts manuals and FAA regulations.
- Must be a self-motivator and have the ability to lead and complete assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Must have their own tools
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years prior experience.
- Successful candidates must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be physically capable of ascending/descending a ladder
- Must be physically capable of maneuvering into tight spots/positions
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50+ lbs
BENEFITS For FT Employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Anthem medical (includes vision)
- 401k after 90 days of employment
- $15,000 company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability coverage
- 80 hours paid vacation, accrued weekly at 1.53 hours per week
- Up to 56 hours of sick time. One (1) hour of sick time to be accrued every thirty (30) hours worked.
Salary Range: Negotiable – DOE
Port City Air, and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. For more information visit https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Darlene Skiotis at email@example.com