Experienced Avionics Technician
Experienced GA Avionics Technician Needed
Located in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Sun Aviation Inc. offers a complete range of aviation services. With our modern FBO and Jet Center to our experienced staff in Avionics, Charter & Maintenance.
We are looking for an experienced GA Avionics Technician.
Responsible for inspecting, replacing or upgrading components/systems used for aircraft navigation and radio communications, weather radar systems and other instruments and computers that control flight, engine and other primary aircraft functions.
- Garmin & Avidyne Experience REQUIRED.
- MUST HAVE experience on light General Aviation aircraft such as: Cessna, Cirrus SR-22, Pilatus PC-12, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney.
- 5+ years of extensive GA avionic installations.
- MUST be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have experience troubleshooting/installing Garmin, Avidyne, Aspen, and Honeywell/King & S-TEC avionics equipment.
Email Applications Only Please. No Phone Calls.
Send your cover letter and resume to: Avionics@SunVrb.com