Aircraft Avionics Technician – Electrical Focus:
Straight Flight – Centennial Airport
13251 East Control Tower Road
Englewood, CO 80112
Employee must have experience in all types of electrical aircraft maintenance on both piston and jet aircraft in the general aviation arena. Knowledge of piston, turboprop, and jet engine electrical is required to accomplished troubleshooting and inspection of all types of airframes and engines. Some travel both domestic and international may be required to recover damaged aircraft or repair aircraft at the customer facility. Employee must be proficient in all aircraft manufacturer’s support manuals to allow complete research into required maintenance functions. Straight Flight is a very diverse facility that works on all types of aircraft from antique piston to large corporate jets.
- Technical License – Minimum Airframe Lic required with electrical troubleshooting experience
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on aircraft maintenance experience in general aviation and corporate aircraft is a requirement
- Experience with electrical system troubleshooting is a must for this position – schematic reading capacity will be tested before acceptance.
- Must have own hand tools to complete any maintenance function.
- Understanding of all aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Structural Repair Manuals, Service Bulletins is a must.
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with computerized maintenance manuals a plus.
- No limitations on confined space entry and ability to lift 50 pounds
- No drug or alcohol convictions within the last 3 years
- Must be able to pass background check
Salary & Benefits
- 4 – day work week, 10 hour days. (minimum 40 hours a week)
- Dayshift 7AM to 5:30PM
- Salary range - $24 to $30 per hour depending on experience
- Company sponsored health benefits after 30 days
- 401K match after 1 year
- Personal Time Off (PTO) available after 30 days
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Chris Haight, General Manager, Straight Flight, Inc.