Coordinator, Merchandising & Administration
Pilatus is hiring a Coordinator, Merchandising & Administration to join our marketing team in Broomfield, CO. In this role, you will coordinate branded merchandising for trade shows, events, customer deliveries, VIP guests, and sales. You will also manage our outside merchandising partner for web sales, as well as in-house inventory. A successful person in this role will be able to perform a variety of marketing group support duties, such as invoice processing, collateral organization, activity reporting, and department administrative tasks. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd!
- Develops and promotes overall branded merchandising strategy for North and South America and manages outside fulfillment partners
- Maintains local inventory of branded merchandise for customers, prospects, and VIP guests and anticipates future needs and reorder levels
- Assists the Project Management group in selecting, procuring, and maintaining inventory of special branded merchandise kits for customer aircraft deliveries
- Selects all branded merchandise offered through the PilatusGear.com webstore and manages all interfaces with the outside webstore partner
- Tracks sales metrics, optimizes offerings, and actively promotes branded merchandise to grow revenue year on year
- Supports the Trade Show and Event Manager with administrative duties, including renewal of event contracts and registrations, housing procurement, reservation management, and arranges air and ground transportation for show attendees when applicable
- Procures promotional items and uniforms for shows and events
- Submits and tracks all department purchase requests and processes payment of invoices for Marketing goods and services procured throughout the year
- Issues shipping requests and pickups for the Marketing department
- Tracks, maintains, and reorders inventory of marketing collateral, including consumer and dealer fulfillment
- Leads the coordination of the annual Pilatus calendar mailing
- Provides backup support to the main reception desk
- Assists various members of the marketing department as needed
- Occasional travel to support trade shows, approximately 10-15 days per year
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Retail sales experience desired, preferably in a management role
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, senior management, and Pilatus dealers in a multi-cultural environment
- Exhibits a Pilatus Class image and work ethic
- Ability to handle a variety of detail oriented tasks
- Aviation industry knowledge preferred; extra consideration will be given to candidates with a Private Pilot License or completion of an FAA approved Ground School program
- Willingness to learn more about business aviation marketing, with the desire to expand responsibilities in the Pilatus marketing organization
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $47,250 - $66,150 per year depending on experience
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NGX and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email email@example.com with your request.
$47,250 - 66,150