Creative Project Specialist
Pilatus is hiring a Creative Project Specialist to join our team in Broomfield, CO. In this role, you will develop custom aircraft interior and exterior 2D/3D renderings for our market-leading business aircraft, the PC-12 NGX single-engine turboprop, and the PC-24 Super Versatile Jet. You will be working directly with our project management team and paint shop personnel to support the creative needs of the Pilatus regional sales network and their customers. Working with the team, you will generate and distribute the aircraft paint renderings for application onto new aircraft via laser-guidance at our new state-of-the-art paint facility. To be successful in this role, you must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Take your career to the next level by joining the highly skilled team at Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd!
- In support of the regional sales network and aircraft project management personnel, creates custom 2D/3D aircraft interior and exterior paint scheme renderings both independently and as a participant during customer meetings
- Works extensively with 3D modeling software to collaborate with the product development team in Switzerland communicating the support needed for custom material image mapping and rendering inclusions applicable to the online interior configuration tool
- Creates, updates, and maintains all interior and exterior 2D/3D renderings for distribution to internal departments and external sales network personnel
- Using both Adobe Illustrator and CAD programs, acts as the primary interface between the project management team and the paint shop personnel, to generate and adapt the 2D and 3D aircraft paint renderings into required file types compatible with the Virtek laser-guided layout system
- Maintains current knowledge of trends, techniques, industry best practices, and tools in graphic design methods to meet the customer expectations for visual 3D deliverables
- Assists project management team with other tasks as assigned by Sales Administration Director or company leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in design (automotive, transportation, industrial, product, exterior, graphic design or architecture) preferred with equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Minimum of 2 years professional graphic design experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and proficiency with rendering software (CAD-based, Modo, 3D Studio Max, or similar)
- Strong Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Creative Suite expertise required with a basic foundation for MS Office business productivity tools
- Role requires extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks at once, a positive attitude, a strong working knowledge of graphic programs, an understanding of color theory, color-correction capability, creative confidence, and a solid design foundation
- Ability to work independently while planning, coordinating, and completing projects with inputs from various sources
- Good interpersonal skills exhibiting the maturity and confidence to work effectively with high net worth clientele, offering design expertise and alternative concepts when requested, and willingness to work on the client’s schedule
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally and full COVID-19 vaccination required
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $52,000 - $72,800 per year depending on experience
- Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NGX and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email email@example.com with your request.
$52,000 - 72,800