Aircraft Pain and Interior Manager
Aircraft Paint and Interior Manager position:
Looking for your next opportunity? Eagle Aviation is a 50+ year old privately held aviation company providing exceptional customer care for all of our clients and workmates.
Works to ensure the aircraft schedule and installation budget is maintained by overseeing day to day operations at the Completions Center. Coordinates activities to evaluate and resolve installation production issues encountered during the interior, paint and cabinetry completion at the installation facility by performing the following duties.
- Oversees onsite completion of aircraft interiors. Works with the Designer/ Customer Care Representative to ensure budget and on-time delivery goals are achieved with in the Completions Center along with other departments participating on the aircraft.
- Supports MRO Sales in scheduled input dates and ensures schedule adherence in support of an on-time delivery.
- Maintains visibility of Mod Center task completion, assists Mod Center in sequencing and the scheduling of jobs as necessary.
- Maintains oversight of interior completions, paint and cabinetry refurbishment and develops metrics and reports status to ensure delivery timelines.
- Help create a training and recruitment program to ensure employee depth is maintained. Trains or provides guidance to employees to ensure proper retention as well.
- Provides technical support and or receives technical support from the inspections office to ensure the highest quality and regulatory protocols are adhered to.
- Performs quality inspections of suppliers, supplier components and deliverables, in support of Supply Chain Management.
- Facilitates a positive relationship with customers and vendors.
- Supports and oversees supply chain and parts inventory to ensure kits and material are available per schedule.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of aircraft parts and assembly.
- Airframe & Power Plant License desirable.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Eagle Aviation offers an excellent benefit package, including 100% employer paid medical, vision, and basic life insurance. Voluntary dental, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending, 401(K) (with employer match) and PTO for all eligible employees.
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have valid driver’s license
Must be able to pass drug screening and TSA background screening.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume via email: email@example.com, or via fax (803) 822-5529.