Interior Installation Technician
Pilatus is hiring an Interior Installation Technician to join our completions team in Broomfield, CO. You will be responsible for installing customized interior furnishings such as panels, seats, and cabinets in our market-leading PC-12 NGX and PC-24. Our aircraft are designed for versatility and serving multiple customer uses, so no two days will be the same. You may find yourself working on an executive passenger aircraft one day, then converting an aircraft into an air ambulance configuration the next. With our top-ranked customer service, we place the highest priority on professionalism and quality workmanship. As a Pilatus Interior Installation Technician, you will be a key part of the team that helps bring our customers' dreams to life. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft!
- Installs sidewalls and headliner panels, cabinets, and other aircraft interior components
- Fits and installs carpeting in aircraft
- Installs cockpit and cabin seating
- Performs functional checks on installed systems
- Checks all work and ensures a defect-free assembly/installation prior to sign off or presenting to Quality Control and notifies appropriate personnel of any deviations
- Records work progress in job cards, acceptance test procedures, and other production documents in accordance with company procedures
- Uses proper safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government standards, rules, and regulations
- Assists Quality Control with aircraft weight and balance and prepares associated reports
- Performs inspection of incoming aircraft parts and materials and prepares associated reports
- Cleans and details aircraft and assists in aircraft movement
- Maintains a clean, safe, and healthy work area
- Responds to other projects, additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by lead or manager
- Regular attendance and willingness to work overtime as required
- High school graduate level math and problem solving skills
- Two (2) years related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License a plus
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work in restricted spaces
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
The salary range for this position is $22.72 - 31.80 per hour depending on experience. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NGX and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.