Columbia Missouri was named as one of the best places to live in the country by Money magazine, Fortune magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Men’s Journal and MSN.com!
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies, Inc. is an FAA Certified Repair Station located in Columbia Missouri. BAT provides full avionics and airframe services for many types of aircraft, from Cessna singles through medium size business jets.
BAT is seeking an Aviation Electronics Technician/ Avionics Lead Person to oversee inspections, repairs and alterations on a variety of aircraft.
We are also seeking Avionics Technicians at all levels of experience!
For the Lead, we are looking for someone with exceptional character with experience on piston or jet aircraft. Citation and/or King Air experience is extremely helpful with experience in inspections. Experience in major retrofit installing G1000NXi and G600TXi huge plus.
BAT offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits.
· Perform aircraft maintenance and modifications as part of the BAT FAA Part 145 repair station.
· The Avionics Leadperson is directly responsible to and will receive their instructions and work assignments directly from the Accountable Manager, General Manager or Chief Inspector.
· Communicate on status and or discrepancies with aircraft in house.
· Avionics Leadperson shall have the necessary FAA Certificate ratings and meet the FAA requirements to show experience and knowledge for the job, as designated by the Chief Inspector.
· Self-motivated to complete work scopes that meet customer and company expectations.
· Additional duties as may be required.
Avionics Technicians positions will be filled at all levels of experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Reliably commute or willing to relocate within the next 45 Days or less.
- Avionics: all experience levels considered, for the Lead asking about 5 years experience