We are looking for an FAA Airframe licensed rated Aviation electrical technician with a minimum of 3 years recent experience dealing in general aviation airplanes or helicopters. highly experienced in troubleshooting.
• Able to complete task within the allotted time
• In-depth knowledge of electronic principles and circuit analysis.
• Ability to trace signal flow, understand interrelationships of circuits, interpret waveforms and voltages.
• Working knowledge of aircraft communications/navigation and instrument systems.
• Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, engineering drawings and charts of assigned systems.
• Proficient in soldering and harness/wiring skills
• Familiarity with general aviation, helicopter, and business jet airframes
• Ability to us window, excel, and other computer programs
• Must be able to read/write English