Aircraft Component Overhaul Technician
Alpine Aerotech is a comprehensive, full-service helicopter maintenance, repair, and manufacturing facility with two locations in British Columbia. Our main headquarters is located in West Kelowna, situated in the middle of the Okanagan Valley, with our other facility is in Abbotsford, BC. With over 30 years in operation, and being one of the largest helicopter customer support centres in the world.
Alpine Aerotech has established themselves as a leader in the industry providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise, quality workmanship, and provides best in class viable solutions to their customers worldwide. We fully support our employees by providing the best employment opportunities, compensation packages and benefits, in a vibrant and professional working environment.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Alpine Aerotech as an Aircraft Component Overhaul Technician, in our Kelowna location. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
As an Component Overhaul Engineer you will support the Component Dept. with:
- Initiation of all required documentation
- Disassembly of components
- Cleaning and degreasing of parts
- Inspection and reassembly of parts
- Use of appropriate manuals
- Completion and certification of tasks and required documentation
We would like to review your application if you have:
- Graduated from Transport Canada accredited Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Category ‘M’ program
- Desire to learn new skills and be self-motivated
- Proven mechanical aptitude and hand skill
- Attention to detail
- Ability to safely lift/ move heavy objects
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- A proven continuous improvement mindset- you are able to seek greater knowledge and understanding of the systems, process and hazards in the workplace
What we offer:
- Paid vacation and Personal time off
- Opportunity to bank overtime
- Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, BC Medical, Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employer matching Group RRSP plan
- Advancement opportunities in the company
- Annual performance and wage reviews
For your chance to be a part of our growing team of hard-working dedicated professionals, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.alpineaerotech.com/careers for more information or for all other current available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Alpine Aerotech is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.