Inventory and Warehouse Associate
Alpine Aerotech is a repair, maintenance, and overhaul facility for Bell Helicopters that was founded in 1990. Based in the beautiful Okanagan, we also have an additional hangar in the Lower Mainland. At Alpine Aerotech we are committed to providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise, quality of workmanship, and delivering what we promise. We have established a reputation as a high-quality service provider to helicopter operators and have achieved a high level of customer loyalty and referrals. We support our employees and believe that Experience has no Substitute.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Alpine Aerotech as an Inventory and Warehouse Associate, in our West Kelowna location. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
As an Inventory/ Warehouse Associate you will support the Inventory Management Dept. with:
- The local transportation of parts
- Front counter support for in-house part supply
- Responsible for daily inventory and control sheets
- A positive attitude with willingness to follow directions and be self-driven.
- Performing duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
We would like to review your application if you have:
- Grade 12 Diploma, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a shipping, receiving or a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of courier and order management systems
- Valid Class 5 License
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Able to lift over 50 lbs
What we offer:
- On the job training and professional development.
- Monday to Friday daytime shift, with potential for overtime.
- Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, Medical, Short & Long Term Disability
Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Employer matching plan
- Advancement opportunities in the company
- Annual performance and wage reviews