Company is looking for a strong, experienced Avionics Troubleshooter for our full- Aircraft Service Center. If you meet the minimum requirements in this job description and are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
All positions require a valid drivers’ license and a clean DMV record.
Must have flexibility in their work schedule as overtime may be required.
Corporate/Business jet experience (NOT commercial jets or airlines).
The Avionics Troubleshooter is responsible for the efficient execution of the work scope and the maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed under the authority of the Company’s FAA Certificated Repair Station and promotes the Company’s Aviation vision, mission, and values to create a positive team environment that raises the level of safety, service, and value for our customers and employees
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and/or hangar positions
- Comply with environmental health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
- Assist with other maintenance disciplines as needed
Supports the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values statement through the achievement of department goals and objectives contributes to process improvement and the development of strategies that improve customer service and the maintenance
Observes and administers company rules and regulations and safety policy and standard operating
- Received training from an avionics/electrical Aircraft Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- Ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) if applicable
- Have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate (preferred)
- Have GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate (preferred)
- Have experience on corporate jets (preferred)
- Basic PC skills
Minimum 2 – 5 years of avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
Company’s offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.