Avionics Electronics Bench Technician (Req ID 2022-91)
- Troubleshoots and repairs or overhauls moderately complex avionics components and instruments, including "quick turns", using the appropriate test equipment and technical publications, according to manufacturer specifications customer expectations, and Duncan approved procedures, with assistance as needed. Orders parts needed to complete the work.
- Prepares complete and timely documentation, including updating work order status, as required by Duncan approved procedures, manufacturers' maintenance manuals and FAA regulations.
- Prepares complete, accurate, and timely information for creating repair estimates.
- Maintains and cleans test equipment and work area as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.