We are looking for an experienced aircraft avionics engineer to join our team at Ardmore Airport, Auckland, New Zealand
The successful candidate will have expertise in General Aviation Avionics system installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks.
You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
There is an element of customer relations in determining new Avionics system requirements and presenting potential solutions.
Keeping up to date on the latest technology is essential in our line of business in order to keep our competitive edge.
- 5+ years experience in installing / maintaining General Aviation fixed wing and / or helicopter avionics systems.
- Efficient and good time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Have a willingness to work in and preserve our culture of a safe working environment.
- Maintain a professional image in this customer-facing role.
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly motivated team focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ongoing professional development to extend your knowledge and skills, furthering your career path.
- Competitive remuneration.
- The opportunity to work on a varied fleet of aircraft including: Airbus, Bell, Agusta, Sikorsky and Robinson Helicopters.
- SAAB 340, EMB110 and other commuter aircraft.
- Cessna, Piper and many more light aircraft
- Cessna Citation, Mustang and a growing fleet of Business Jets.
- South Auckland location out of the busy Auckland traffic.
South Pacific Avionics is a dedicated avionics service facility which was founded in 1991 with the vision to be the leading one-stop avionics shop.
Our specialties are Avionics installation, repairs and maintenance.
From our main base at Ardmore Airport in Auckland and branches in Hamilton, Nelson and Dunedin, we service an extensive customer base that extends from Invercargill to the South Pacific Islands. Our customers include private aircraft owners, corporate helicopter operators, aircraft manufacturers and small airlines.
We maintain agencies for all the leading avionics equipment manufacturers.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please apply and include a CV that details your experience.