Inside Sales Representative
At Shadin Avionics, we emphasize integrity, accountability, and teamwork in the workplace with a vibrant culture that empowers employees to be the best that they can be. Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Shadin has a rich history of designing and manufacturing innovative aircraft electronic systems for the Aerospace and Defense industry. Shadin has a bright future in the new age of aircraft technology and is looking for team members that wants to be part of that vision.
As we grow and build our product portfolio, we are seeking an energetic and eager-to-learn Inside Sales Representative that is interested in a position where they will develop new skills and knowledge every day. This position is responsible for assisting the Business Development team with sales efforts.
- Communicate with customer base on technical level to generate sales and promote products
- Identify and act on sales opportunities
- Manage incoming sales and technical calls, place outbound sales calls
- Support others sales team members with their sales efforts to foster “team selling.”
- Promote Shadin at every opportunity, including attending fly-ins conventions and tradeshows, customer visits, social media, and marketing materials, etc.
- Manage quotes, orders from customers, and follow up on requests as directed by Sales Leader.
- Maintain an effective follow up process to ensure that opportunities are captured.
- Provide technical support via email, phone, and on-site visits
- Experience as an Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics or Pilot strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience in aviation products or avionics preferred
- Basic knowledge of the general aviation industry preferred
- Strong negotiation / communication skills.
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
This is an in-facility role.
To apply copy the following link to your browser and follow the directions:
Essential functions are the primary job responsibilities which an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is the most accurate list for the current job. Shadin reserves the right to revise the job description as well as to require that other duties be performed as needed