Palm Beach Avionics is seeking an Avionics Technician that installs, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs
complex aircraft avionics and electrical systems, such as EFIS, intercommunications, Navigation, Autopilot
Hours: Mon-Fri-8am-5pm (*with ability to work weekends when needed)
OBJECTIVE: To provide full customer satisfaction in the repair and maintenance of a wide variety of avionics equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, inspect, test, adjust, Autopilots, EFIS Systems, Radar, Radio, Navigation, Transponders etc.
- Must have experience on Cessna, Piper and Beech Aircraft and have experience performing FAR 91.411 &
FAR 91.413 inspections.
- Must be able to Troubleshoot and repair avionics systems to LRU level at a minimum.
- Including areas of: Com/Nav, ADF, Transponder, DME, Radar, Audio Systems, Navigation Instrumentation, Autopilot system components, Radio Altimeters, etc.
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma
- Minimum of five years of previous related avionics experience.
- Must have experience with Garmin, S-TEC, Aspen, Bendix/King etc.
- Factory Trained and AEA Training of various types in Avionics and repair is a plus.
- A&P Certification is a plus.