Air Dallas Instruments is seeking an Avionics Bench Technician in our growing Air Dallas Instruments in Lewisville, TX.
Are you looking for the opportunity for growth in your career? Air Dallas Instruments is a FAA Part 145, EASA- repair station and is looking for an experienced Avionics Bench Technician. This position is a full-time position, benefits eligible with a competitive wage.
The Avionics Bench technician will have a minimum of 2-year experience on VHF/UHF COMM Radio, VHF NAV and Transponder, possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have sufficient Avionics experience
- 2+ years of recent experience on Avionics
- 2+ years of recent experience on VHF/UHF COMM, VHF NAV, Transponders and DME
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and solid knowledge of aircraft mechanical and electrical system functions and interactions
- Must be able to read schematics, use standard hand tools and electronic troubleshooting equipment.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot electronic problems to the component level and demonstrate the ability to solder.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations and Inspection Procedures.
Responsible for testing, Repair and overhaul of aircraft VHF/UHF COMM, VHF NAV, Transponders, DME and Avionics systems.
Must be able to read and understand electronics schematics and other technical data.
Must be able to communicate effectively, both oral and written, use a computer, spreadsheets, needs to be organized and detail oriented.
Must be able to function well and maintain a high level of accuracy under pressure and time.
Candidates must be dependable, accurate and able to multitask.
Ability to independently problem solve and possess excellent active listening skills, able to work well independently and as a member of a team.
Benefits for Full Time Eligible Employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
A pre-employment drug test is required, and employee will be subject to ongoing random drug testing per FAA requirements.