A&P Mechanic Piston / turbo prop
DNT Avionics is a Part 145 CRS located in Grand Junction, Colorado. We mainly provide maintenance for small piston aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspections, troubleshoot, and repair discrepancies on airframe, engines, and related systems.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 5+ years of aircraft maintenance experience in piston engines preferred
- A&P Certification required
- The ability to clearly communicate in the English language (written and verbal)
- Experience working Part 145, 135,
- Basic computer skills and experience with electronic manuals
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to complete assigned work with minimal supervision
- Completion of factory schools for relevant aircraft preferred
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug
- Must be able to stand, lie, and kneel in awkward positions and spaces for extended periods.
- Must be able to perform work on ladders or work stands.
- Must be able to lift and pull objects weighing up to 70 pounds at a time.
- Manual dexterity and physical strength necessary to operate tools.
- Must have visual acuity to inspect equipment and identify defects.
- Must have necessary hearing ability to test sounds and identify functioning level of aircraft.
Fri 8-12 pm
if interested send resume to DNT Avionics