Association CEO Round Table
Thursday, April 5, 2012 -- 10-11 a.m.
Woodrow Wilson Ballroom
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
All attendees at the 55th annual AEA International Convention & Trade Show are invited to attend a frank and open discussion from the major aviation trade association CEOs of the many issues, challenges and opportunities the general and business aviation industry faces in the coming months.
The round-table discussion will take place from 10-11 a.m. in the Woodrow Wilson Ballroom, immediately following the AEA Leadership & Regulatory Forum that takes place from 8-10 a.m.
Moderated by Paula Derks, AEA President, and featuring association executives:
- Ed Bolen, NBAA President/CEO
- Jim Coyne, NATA President/CEO
- Ed DiCampli, HAI Executive Vice President
- Craig Fuller, AOPA President/CEO
- Ed Smith, GAMA Senior Vice President, International Affairs