As today’s modern airplanes become much more technologically advanced, so must the professionals that maintain them. The advanced avionics and instrumentation systems used in these aircraft rely on various forms of digital databus communication. Understanding digital databus theory is becoming more and more important for avionics technicians, and even A&P mechanics, to effectively test and troubleshoot these highly advanced aircraft systems.
Presented by: Azimuth Aerospace Solutions LLC - Bio
- Digital Databus Theory and Analysis explores several formats of digital data transfer protocols commonly used in aviation RS-232, RS-422, ARINC 429, and an introduction to the MIL-STD-1553 databus.
- Learn integration and wiring considerations for each of these databuses in aircraft installations.
- ARINC 429 word and bit structure
- How to use both a handheld and PC-based databus reader
- Students will be able to read the data being transmitted on a digital databus and interpret the data into useful information.