Regional Director of Sales (Avionics and Avionics Testers)
CCX Technologies is a Canadian cybersecurity and testing solutions company that specializes in the aviation, military and government markets. Our products and platforms are designed to protect and defend an aircraft's onboard network, and we manufacture a range of avionics radio and pulse test tablets used by aircraft maintainers to streamline the testing process. Our services also include designing and building custom avionics testbeds, simulators, and development kits for lab environments. We are headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, and work with clients around the world.
CCX Technologies is seeking a full-time remote Regional Director of Sales (Avionics and Avionics Testers) to manage our sales team and develop and maintain relationships with our clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead the sales team in driving revenue, identifying potential clients, and developing market strategies. They will also be responsible for researching market trends and identifying new business prospects, and will work closely with R&D and engineering teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years' experience in sales management and proven success in developing and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in the aviation, military and government markets is an asset
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve sales targets
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, with a valid passport and driver's license
- Knowledge of avionics and avionics testing is an asset