June courses still on as scheduled
The Aircraft Electronics Association has rescheduled its May training classes and is still accepting registrations for its June courses.
The following courses originally scheduled in May have been moved to August. Registration is open and most classes are more than half full.
- Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft: August 5-7, 2020
- Bench Basics & Flight Line Troubleshooting: August 17-19, 2020
- Pitot-Static & Transponder Testing & Inspection with ADS-B Implementation: August 20, 2020
- IFR6000 Operations: August 21, 2020
June classes are still accepting registrations.
- Certified Repair Station Training: June 1-5, 2020
- Basic Wiring & Avionics Installation: June 15-17, 2020
- Basic Pitot-Static & Transponder Theory, Testing & Troubleshooting: June 18-19, 2020
For updates and the complete training schedule, visit AEA.net/training.