LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — Earlier this year, the Aircraft Electronics Association announced the dates and locations for its annual AEA International Convention & Trade Show through 2016, and now registration for the AEA 2010 Convention is open online at www.aea.net/convention. There is an early bird registration discount available for AEA 2010 until Dec. 31, 2009.
The following is the schedule of AEA Conventions from 2010 to 2016:
• 2010: Orlando, Fla., from April 7-10, at the Gaylord Palms
• 2011: Reno, Nev., from March 22-25, at the Grand Sierra Resort
• 2012: Washington, D.C., from April 3-6, at the Gaylord National
• 2013: Las Vegas, Nev., from March 25-28, at the MGM Grand
• 2014: Nashville, Tenn., from March 12-15, at the Gaylord Opryland
• 2015: Dallas, Texas, from April 8-11, at the Gaylord Texan
• 2016: Orlando, Fla., from April 27-30, at the Gaylord Palms
– 30 –
Founded in 1957, the Aircraft Electronics Association represents nearly 1,300 member companies in more than 40 countries, including approved maintenance organizations specializing in maintenance, repair and installation of aircraft electronics systems in general aviation aircraft. The AEA membership also includes manufacturers of aircraft electronics equipment, instrument repair facilities, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, engineers and educational institutions.