A&P Technician – Lear 30/55/60 Series - Experience
Day Shift – Monday to Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Night Shift – Tuesday to Friday from 3:45 pm - 1:45 am
Haggan Aviation •
Englewood, Colorado, USA
- Perform maintenance on airframes and Powerplants.
- Must be able to read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures. Must be able to research and order parts.
- Ensuring that the repair and installations of all articles and components within their jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the Quality Assurance Department, when applicable inspects the work.
- The proper handling of all parts while in repair process through the shop and when work is completed.
- To ensure that the maintenance of the shop premises is kept in a clean and orderly manner. All shop equipment is put back to proper location after use.
- Other jobs and duties may be assigned at the discretion of the company.
- Active Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Pass FAA drug and alcohol program and random testing.
- Show working proficiency and knowledge of aircraft systems.
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 - $31.00
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Salary Range: $16.00 - $31.00
Relocation: Moving Expense Negotiable
Job Ident #: A & P Tech.
12420 E Control Tower Road
Englewood, Colorado 80112 USA
Haggan Aviation is located in Englewood, Colorado at Centennial Airport (KAPA). We are a Full-Service Repair Station providing all levels of maintenance for Learjet and Hawker aircraft. The spacious facility has over 37,500 square feet of heat...
Haggan Aviation offers excellent wages with excellent benefits including 401k, Major Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance.
Supported Manufacturers: Learjet, Hawker, Citation
Supported Models: All Models
Haggan Aviation is located in beautiful Colorado which is a year-round destination that piques the imagination and inspires the soul with its dramatic landscape and natural beauty. The state is nothing less than stunning, with a diversity that ranges from the majestic Rocky Mountains to the rolling hills, rivers, streams, and high desert of the Colorado Plateau. Mountain towns beckon skiers, hikers, climbers, mountain bikers, and outdoor enthusiasts of all types, but are also great places to soak up some tranquility and enjoy the mountain vibe. Scenic drives through parks and along state highways are some of the best ways to see the amazing sites that the state has to offer. Remnants of the cultures that inhabited the area and the dinosaurs that once roamed the land can be seen and better understood by visiting some of the national parks and monuments. Colorado is an unbeatable destination.