We provide high end corporate maintenance on turbo prop aircraft. Avex is a factory authorized TBM center/Socata Service. We offer maintenance and avionics. Our technicians are factory trained. Avex is a full Garmin dealer, as well as Avidyne, L3 and Sandel.
Tired of working on old airplanes? We need top notch Avionics Technicians/installers to support our fast-growing avionics shop. The job entails routine maintenance and troubleshooting the existing fleet, as well as upgrades and installations of new equipment. Our technicians are responsible for every facet of an installation, from design to equipment check out.
The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of avionics systems architecture and be capable of following electrical schematics. This position requires exceptional customer service attitude, teamwork skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with other service departments.
Avex is the largest Socata distributor in the US, and support the TBM 700, 850, and Trinidad line of aircraft. (http://tbm850.com/) Beautiful California location, ideal weather conditions, close to beaches, etc. Competitive pay and full benefits including: paid vacation, medical, dental, 401K, etc. email your resume in private to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer very competitive salaries based on experience and ability. Avex offers free Health Insurance. Our other benefits are contributions to dental plan, 401(k) opportunity, paid time off, public holidays, free training. Advancement based on merit. EOE $26-30.
Positions are currently available for candidates who meet the following requirements;
Minimum of 3 years of General Aviation or Corporate avionics and instrument installation
- System repairs
- Familiar with altimeters
- Altitude reporting systems
- Pitot/static and transponder system testing
- Troubleshooting and repair of units and systems mainly in Socata TBM
- Previous installation experience on various makes and models of MFD, GPS, Nav/Com,
- Familiar with G600 installs, L3 trilogy, GTN750, GMX200, GTS820, & GTX33/32
- Datalink Weather and Traffic Systems, GPWS, etc. is required.
- Previous Garmin, Honeywell, and L3 is experience a plus.
- Avionics Associates Degree
- A&P license preferred.