Howard Aviation, Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1987, located in La Verne, CA at Brackett Field (POC). Today, after 34+ years of business we are one of Southern California’s leading maintenance and avionics shops. We work primarily on aircraft from Beech, Cessna, Piper, Mooney, and others.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Able to read and understand wiring diagrams, schematics.
- Wire harnesses, wire stripping, crimping pins on wires and terminations.
- Electrical assembly and wire harness installation.
- Perform wiring checks to insure functionality of wiring installations.
- Testing of electrical/avionics components and systems on aircraft.
- Removing and replacing avionics systems.
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior, instrument panels.
- Self-starter with minimal direction.
- Good work ethic.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid 8 Holidays
- Working hours: 0800 - 4:30pm